How do we create a website that allows the reader to discover just what they need to know with a little sass added? That is what I wish for this space.
- I want you to know the Christ who has transformed our lives. We are connected to Him and we are following after Him.
- I want you to know the church that meets in worship to declare His glory and goodness. It comes in several flavors.
- I want you to know the community of persons who are gifted and graced for ministry and full of kindness and love for each other.
- I want you to feel the throb of the missional heart that pushes us into the neighborhood and out into global villages.
- I want you to witness the ways we care about your children and how we are coveting a generation for Christ.
- I want you to listen to the Scriptures that are taught and preached with honor and authority.
However you enter the church is really not important. It may be the choir or the band or an Upward Sport or a Sunday school class or a Bible study or Sunday worship. What is important is that you find your way in and discover your place. What is important is that you connect in relationships. My hand is extended to you. Consider this page your first greeting.
In Christ Jesus,